2015/02/10

The 57th Grammy Award

I found that the previous posts are a bit long, so in this post, I will just show you some winners of The 57th Grammy Adward.


SONG OF THE YEAR

Stay With Me (Darkchild Version)   Sam Smith

Fancy   Iggy Azalea Featuring Charli XCX

Chandelier   Sia

Shake It Off   Taylor Swift

All About That Bass   Meghan Trainor


ALBUM OF THE YEAR

Morning Phase   Beck

Beyoncé   Beyoncé

X   Ed Sheeran

In The Lonely Hour   Sam Smith


BEST NEW ARTIST

Haim


BEST DANCE/ELECTRONIC ALBUM

Syro   Aphex Twin

While(1<2)   Deadmau5

Nabuma Rubberband   Little Dragon

Do It Again   Röyksopp & Robyn

Damage Control   Mat Zo


For singles, I like Stay With Me by Sam Smith

and All About That Bass by Meghan Trainor.
For Albums, I recommend In The Lonely Hour by Sam Smith and X by Ed Sheeran.

This is I Am Not The Only One by Sam Smith




This is Think Out Loud by Ed Sheeran

Get to know what is Grammy Adward

All other Award Genres' Winners, http://www.grammy.com/

Photos and Videos of the Event.

Connect with the Facebook



2 comments:

  1. wow~lots of songs recommended! I will listen to them if i have time

    ReplyDelete
  2. they're great, especially if you like English pop songs

    ReplyDelete